Will I need a construction loan and if so, where can I get one?

We work with several lenders in the Marion County area we can refer you to.  There are different types of construction to perm loans just like there are several different types of  “end loans.”  We will make sure you have a professional lender who can make the process as simple as possible.

Oak Ridge Homes also builds “Inventory/Quick Move-in/Spec” homes. We may have the perfect home available when you are ready so you won’t need a construction loan!  Just ask us!